Woodhaven Presbyterian Church of Irving is seeking an experienced Nursery Worker to care for young children and infants during Sunday morning services and other special events. Applicants should be at least 18 years of age, be dependable and enjoy working with children.
Prior experience working in a nursery or preschool is preferred.
Church Nursery Worker
To care for children in the Church Nursery area for attending members and visitors on Sundays and on other special occasions Operational Duties:
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Interact with all children in a positive and age-appropriate manner
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in the Nursery
- Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others, and supporting positive self-concepts
- Observe all rules and regulations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be dependable and prompt
- Must have a cheerful and positive disposition
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
- Preferred prior experience working in a nursery or preschool
Hours: Sundays, 8:45am to about 11:45am
Other special occasions, such as Christmas Eve service
Wages: $15.00 per hour
Please send a current resume and two letters of reference to:
Chair, Woodhaven Personnel Committee